ULTIMATE PRIDE CHAMPIONSHIPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ULTIMATE PRIDE CHAMPIONSHIPS

UFC and Pride Events for PS3

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let me know how many fights you want a week

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HENDO-PRIDE-FC
PRESIDENT
PRESIDENT
HENDO-PRIDE-FC

Let me know how many fights you want a week Empty
PostSubject: Let me know how many fights you want a week   Let me know how many fights you want a week EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 6:25 pm

This sign up is for the 1st pride-fc tournament to crown the 1st pride-fc champions. If you can't get the fights done, don't sign up thanks. HW, MW, WW, LW or whatever weight classes you're in. We had a problem getting the other tournament done this will fix things. After this big tournament I will have a pride-fc tournament each month 1 weight class, this is where you will sign up if you want in for those tournaments as well.

Last edited by HENDO-PRIDE-FC on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pride-fc.rpg-board.net
HENDO-PRIDE-FC
PRESIDENT
PRESIDENT
HENDO-PRIDE-FC

PostSubject: Re: Let me know how many fights you want a week   Let me know how many fights you want a week EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 6:57 pm

I'm signing up for tournament all divisions
Back to top Go down
Animosity1oAK

PostSubject: Re: Let me know how many fights you want a week   Let me know how many fights you want a week EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:12 pm

Yeah, ill sign up for all tournaments as well.
Back to top Go down
Arch30z.

PostSubject: Re: Let me know how many fights you want a week   Let me know how many fights you want a week EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:01 pm

all pls
Back to top Go down
agreedrobert619
VICE PRESIDENT
VICE PRESIDENT
agreedrobert619

PostSubject: Re: Let me know how many fights you want a week   Let me know how many fights you want a week EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:40 pm

2 people... nice
Back to top Go down
HENDO-PRIDE-FC
PRESIDENT
PRESIDENT
HENDO-PRIDE-FC

PostSubject: Re: Let me know how many fights you want a week   Let me know how many fights you want a week EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:27 pm

The thing is I don't want the tournament done half assed it's very important to crown the 1st pride champions, I'm not worried about it people will sign up
Back to top Go down
TwinCityBadGuy
Admin
TwinCityBadGuy

PostSubject: Re: Let me know how many fights you want a week   Let me know how many fights you want a week EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:36 am

Count me in for all weight classes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluntforcecombat.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me know how many fights you want a week   Let me know how many fights you want a week Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me know how many fights you want a week
Page 1 of 1